The more files you store on your phone, lesser is the remaining storage space. Also, with increasing time, the storage space of your phone keeps on decreasing. What is the reason of this?
Well, one reason is the most common and obvious one- due to the installation of new apps and by filling your phone with stuff like photos, music, documents and other files. Now, what is the other reason? The second reason for decreasing storage space is due to the accumulation of junk files on your device.
So, What are Junk Files & Why They Need to be Deleted?
Just like there are useful files on your phone like pictures, audio files, videos, documents, etc., there are also thousands of junk files lying on your device. Whenever you use your mobile, different types of files are created. When you open an app, the app creates temporary files that automatically back up your work and help things run smoothly. When you browse the internet on your phone, your mobile browser collects temporary internet files that get loaded automatically whenever you launch the same sites again. All these files are beneficial at that point of time only.
The problem is that these junk files do nothing but take up lots of storage space on your phone and slow down its working. Even when the files are no longer needed by your device, they don’t get deleted automatically. That’s why these files are called junk files and hence need to be deleted by the user.
How to Remove Junk Files from your Device?
Method 1: Delete Junk Files Manually
You can manually delete the junk files. Mainly, the junk files on your phone consist of cached data. This junk data takes up a lot of storage space on your phone. Therefore, you need to get rid of this cached data from your device.
To delete the cached data on your Android phone, you can follow the given steps (the steps may differ depending up on the device model and the Android version):
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on the option named ‘RAM and Storage space’.
- You will see a list of sub-options on the screen. Select ‘Clean up storage space’ option.
- Here, you will find all the installed apps on your device. Select any app and you can choose to delete its associated data.
If you want to clear the junk files for all of your apps, you need to select each app one by one to delete its associated data.
Method 2: Factory Reset your Android Phone
Factory reset is another method to clean junk files on your Android device. However, this technique is a bit unsafe as it not only wipes all the files on your phone but also erases all your phone settings. After completing the Factory Reset process, your phone will run like a new device. As all the data and settings of your device will be lost, you need to backup the files before starting the process.
Follow the given steps to Factory Reset your device (the steps may vary depending on the device model and Android version):
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on the option named ‘Backup and Reset’.
- Choose ‘Factory Data Reset’ option from the available options.
- Now, tap on ‘Reset phone’ option.
- The process will ask you to enter your device PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Tap on ‘Erase Everything’ to begin the erasing process.
- Once the procedure is finished, you can restart your phone and then set it up again.
Method 3: Use a Phone Junk Cleaner App
The methods mentioned above can help you to delete some junk files on your Android phone. However, both of these methods are slow and complex. It is very difficult to distinguish between the useful files and useless junk files for a user. But, don’t worry! We have another method for you to clean the junk files on your phone more quickly and easily.
Using a phone junk cleaner app, you can easily keep your device free from junk files. ITL Phone Cleaner is the best phone junk cleaner app for Android which easily detects junk files on your Android and completely removes them. When you run the Junk Cleaner feature of the app on your device, it will automatically find all the junk files present on your device. The app will clean all junk files like app cache temp files, system cache, APKs and more, and then display the recovered space on your screen.
The junk cleaning application is quite easy to operate and is very user-friendly for all Android users. Just a single tap can let you clean the junk files and recover significant storage space. More importantly, it is works with all types of Android phones and tablets, no matter which Android Operating System they are running.
How to Clean Junk Files Using ITL Phone Cleaner?
To clean junk files on your Android device, just follow the given steps:
- Launch “ITL Phone Cleaner.”
- Tap on “Junk Cleaner,” i.e., the first option in the application. When you tap on it, the Junk Cleaner starts scanning all the junk files present on your device.
- The Junk Cleaner then gives a detailed list of all types of junk files found along with their sizes. You can check/uncheck the junk files you want to delete. By default, the Junk Cleaner selects all types of junk files except the APKs as they could be significant for you.
- After making your selection, tap on ‘Clean Junk’ to delete the junk files from your device. The junk is cleaned in a jiffy giving you a huge amount of free storage space on your device.
ITL Phone Cleaner has been developed by experts and is an excellent phone junk cleaner app for Android. It is the complete cleaning solution to keep your device free from junk files. The app is packed with great additional features such as Phone Booster, Game Booster, Battery Saver, CPU Cooler, Duplicates Cleaner, Antivirus, and many more. It is one of the best Android apps for cleaning and optimizing your Android device. It scans & cleans your device effectively and efficiently. Hence, ITL Phone Cleaner is your complete Android cleaning suite to keep your device running like a brand new one. The latest version of this cleaning master app is incorporated with supreme features making it one of the best junk cleaning apps. It is a must try for all the Android users!
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more
- Animals (6)
- Business (576)
- Cooking (3)
- Design (17)
- Education (59)
- Entertainment (62)
- FASHION (89)
- Fashion (38)
- Featured (19)
- FOOD (42)
- Guide (55)
- Health (290)
- HOME (181)
- Interior (14)
- Life (8)
- Lifestyle (111)
- Motivation (6)
- News (47)
- People (4)
- Photography (5)
- Review (4)
- Style (4)
- TECH (176)
- Travel (77)
- Uncategorized (1,122)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!